The Year of the Eyes
- Schedule an in-person eye health comprehensive exam – whether young or old – whether it’s your first time visit or your annual exam.
- Keep a current prescription of contact lenses on hand to avoid several eye health diseases that can come from over-wearing of contact lenses.
- Ask for the Optos Map when you come in for your comprehensive eye health exam. This map provides the doctor with a photographic map of the inside of your eye.
- Wear Sunglasses any time that you are outside, even on cloudy days, to protect yourself from harmful UV rays.
- With all the digital devices that we rely on in our world, get a blue light blocker put on your lenses the next time you order eyeglasses.
- Always wear protective eyewear when working with tools, machinery, or even playing sports.
- Update any old eyeglasses laying around your home/office to keep your vision at its sharpest - or donate those old glasses to the Lions Sight and Hearing box here at the Eye Care Group.
These are just a few tips that will help you keep your eyes healthy this year!
1022 NW 6th St. Grants Pass, OR 97526 335 Caves Hwy Cave Junction, OR 97523